News on performance chips

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jakemetz63
    • Sep 2005
    • 24

    #31
    Looks like I might have to hold off on the chip for awhile, im buying a tranny soon, which brings me to my next question, is the chip going to work fine on a manual?

    Comment

    • SappySE107
      WOT-Tech
      • Oct 2003
      • 13525

      #32
      I can set it for a manual but from what I have heard, it wont know what gear its in and will cause some serious drivability issues. I won't be selling anything for a manual swap until I test it and verify I have something worthwhile.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

      Comment

      • GPXSS
        • Oct 2003
        • 588

        #33
        I may have some time today to at least test the chip out. Ive been at work since 4:00 this morning setting up a damn compaq server (didnt go so well).

        My problem is im still trying to get it to idle right in the mornings and stop pulling so much at decel.
        Plus the fact that im going through a small kitchen remodel, so my wife is riding my ass to get that done.

        Anyway, I'll do my best to at least get that chip in the car today.
        I modify stuff

        Comment

        • Rosez34
          • Aug 2005
          • 59

          #34
          Your 60* should be higher than the kitchen. lol let me know how she runs
          1995 Monte Carlo Z34

          Comment

          Working...