If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
proceed to the Forums area and select the forum that you want to visit.
Those are made by a member here on 60*, "d.o.h.c." I think they look great, I've already spoken to him about buying one and having it shipped to Canada.
sigpic
Z34 red, auto, written of by a red light runner.
Z34 white, 5 speed, stored in Canada
Mercedes-Benz C20K, Dubai
Mercedes-Benz CLK500 AMG, Dubai
Very good fit, nice quality weld on the mounting bracket, all around good product. My shipping was 3 weeks, but he had to modify unit for MAF.
I would post a pic, but I need to get my engine running first
I am not trying to advertise for him just let the commun know that it is a good product and about the same price as I could find for parting it myself, plus, he did a good job on the fit.
I would seems like his business is etched on the pipe, maybe that is why he is not selling through 60v6. I would like to see it go through 60v6 because that is the one best place we can find products for our cars
And I don't know I would have bought it without this site, but I don't feel so bad cuz I have got stuff from the Sappy One.
95 MC Z34 Black
Running strong with new engine, transmission, brakes and suspension.
Comment