95 intakles

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jculler1610
    • Jan 2005
    • 36

    #1

    95 intakles

    I know this is kinda of an spin off of the last post I had but I kinda figured that outs may have the same question so...... Will 95 dohc intakes fit a 93. if so I know my next part. And ebn if you read this wat do u charge to do a set.
    Thanks Joel
  • DrRodey
    • Nov 2004
    • 76

    #2
    Yeah It'll fit.

    92 GP GTP 3.4DOHC 5spd
    88 Fiero Formula CONVERTIBLE 3.4DOHC 5spd
    84 Fiero T-Top 3.4DOHC 5spd
    There seems to be a pattern there.

    Comment

    • Jculler1610
      • Jan 2005
      • 36

      #3
      ok well if I went with 95 manifolds on a 93 engine then I would need a Tb where can I just get a TB, i would perfer a ported one if possible. I have looked and I only see ones with manifolds wiht them.

      Comment

      • dohcfiend
        King Chalupa
        • Jan 2004
        • 2351

        #4
        i think i remember this thread. why a spinoff?

        wasn't the question answered the 1st time?

        95 intakes have integrated throttlebodies same as 94, same as 93, same as 92 and same as 91. in lamens terms the throttlebody is built into the intake manifold.

        as far as i know there is no difference between 91-95 intakes other than the map sensor which you will have to swap to your 95 intake by simply removing 2 bolts on each intake.

        i would recommend porting your lower and leaving the upper alone unless you want some1 to bore out your tb and maybe port the inlets.

        there are many peeps here and there that i have seen but as of now milzy motorsports(mymonte.com s/n milzyz34) can do your lower for about 75 bux but he is slow if he doesn't have 1 already ported and ready to ship.

        i do not know if ben(sappse107) does intakes but i know he does heads. give him a jingle as well.

        rsm motorsports will bore out your tb for you but that is the only company i know of that does that but i have heard alot of negative feedback about them.

        p.s. can u post a pic to make sure you are indeed talking about a 95 intake?
        The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

        Comment

        • SappySE107
          WOT-Tech
          • Oct 2003
          • 13525

          #5
          I offer stage 1 and stage 2 ported intakes. Stage 1 is a basic gasket match, stage 2 is a lot more blending and reshaping of the runners. 150 for both stage 1, 275 both stage 2. Ill have pictures in time, as well as flow charts.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

          Comment

          • birdman
            • May 2005
            • 274

            #6
            im confused, why is the 95 intake any better than the 91-93
            92 Lumina euro 3.4 DOHC 139,XXX miles

            Comment

            • SappySE107
              WOT-Tech
              • Oct 2003
              • 13525

              #7
              Supposedly GM redesigned the intake manifolds throughout the years of 91-95 to get rid of some sound it made around 2200 RPM. Im not sure if any of this is true. Other than that, they are all the same thing 91-95.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

              Comment

              Working...