www.W-BODY.COM/FORUM OWNED

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blackbombshell95
    Kaiō-ken X 10
    • Jun 2004
    • 1386

    #1

    www.W-BODY.COM/FORUM OWNED

    OWNED
    Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
    02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
    www.blackbombshell95.com
  • blackbombshell95
    Kaiō-ken X 10
    • Jun 2004
    • 1386

    #2
    was owned. Some guys hacked it and put up a huge quran verse via real player. Whole page was in arabic.
    Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
    02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
    www.blackbombshell95.com

    Comment

    • SappySE107
      WOT-Tech
      • Oct 2003
      • 13525

      #3
      Hey...wanna buy some parts from me...I am a moderator so you can trust me.

      Oh I'm sorry, that forum is important because why again?
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

      Comment

      • SappySE107
        WOT-Tech
        • Oct 2003
        • 13525

        #4
        Oh well I guess I missed that. That reminds me...
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

        Comment

        • OldSkoolGP
          That guy over there
          • Oct 2003
          • 930

          #5
          What are you getting at? Did you hack their site, or are you just commenting on the fact that they're not up at the moment?
          I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

          Comment

          • blackbombshell95
            Kaiō-ken X 10
            • Jun 2004
            • 1386

            #6
            Originally posted by OldSkoolGP View Post
            What are you getting at? Did you hack their site, or are you just commenting on the fact that they're not up at the moment?
            I certainly didn't hack it. But it was funny as hell seeing a black page with arabic text and the quran playing automatically. GPchris from clubgp msn'd me about it. lol. I should of gotten a screen shot.
            Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
            02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
            www.blackbombshell95.com

            Comment

            • blackbombshell95
              Kaiō-ken X 10
              • Jun 2004
              • 1386

              #7
              Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
              Hey...wanna buy some parts from me...I am a moderator so you can trust me.

              Oh I'm sorry, that forum is important because why again?
              It's not fair to compare yourself with Jeremy. I gave him $30 for a switch and never received it. It took over 1 year to get a refund. You on the otherhand, I think i've spent around $2,500 to $3,000 over the last 2 years and I got a shit load of stuff.
              Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
              02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
              www.blackbombshell95.com

              Comment

              • SappySE107
                WOT-Tech
                • Oct 2003
                • 13525

                #8
                I wasn't comparing myself to that douchebag. I was just saying, I don't give a fuck about that board because of him and how that site handled the entire situation. Figures you think I am actually talking about myself like that:P
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

                Comment

                • mfewtrail
                  ~600hp worth of 3.1's
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 170

                  #9
                  It's probably the same guy that hacked the site before. There were some other Arabic pages put up the first time or two it was hacked or whatever.
                  Matt F.

                  TGP 1/4 mile times
                  http://photobucket.com/albums/y33/mfewtrail/
                  1990 TGP Coupe VIN Database

                  Comment

                  • blackbombshell95
                    Kaiō-ken X 10
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 1386

                    #10
                    Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                    I wasn't comparing myself to that douchebag. I was just saying, I don't give a fuck about that board because of him and how that site handled the entire situation. Figures you think I am actually talking about myself like that:P
                    I twisted your comment up for my own bored amusement.
                    Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
                    02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                    www.blackbombshell95.com

                    Comment

                    • sil
                      4T60-E killa
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 723

                      #11
                      autohack.. guy didnt even have to do nothin, as a matter of fact i bet he was sleeping at the time lmao

                      always gotta keep yer shit upgraded and patched, and be carefull what addons ya use

                      Comment

                      • 19Cutlass94
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 770

                        #12
                        haha.. thats great!
                        sigpic
                        1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
                        3400/Getrag 284 5spd
                        1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
                        350/NV3500 5spd
                        2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS

                        Comment

                        • 1988GTU
                          LB62LHObbqftmfw
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2475

                          #13
                          "Yesderday's hacking attempt really fouled things up. The main settings file got overwritten, and it's backup did as well.
                          The database and all forum information are fine, but I have to reinstall SMF to get things running again.
                          Yes I know it sucks, and for me, it couldn't have happened at a more inconvienent time, but hopefully by Saturday, or at the latest Sunday I can have things back up and running again.

                          Thanks for your patience and understanding.

                          Luke"


                          There's your reason.
                          Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

                          Comment

                          • SappySE107
                            WOT-Tech
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 13525

                            #14
                            I feel bad for Luke cause he has to deal with it.
                            Ben
                            60DegreeV6.com
                            WOT-Tech.com

                            Comment

                            • pwmin
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 394

                              #15
                              60degreev6 = information

                              w-body = infotainment

                              i go there a lot when im bored, lol.
                              91 GTP HM-284 GONE :(
                              96 Special Edition LQ1/4T60E GONE :(

                              98 Spawn of Satan (L67 Regal)
                              87 V10 SM-465/Mild 350
                              06 Cobalt SS/SC GONE :(

                              Comment

                              Working...