Worth it? $600 87 Fiero

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CobraCDR
    replied
    My spring broke on my fiero, I was not about to lose my hand trying to fix it. I just taped it up and bought a hydraulic lift arm kit from fierostore. if it was a 5 speed it would be worth it, but a 87 hp duke mated to a 3 speed slushbox does not sound all that thrilling. it will get 30 mpg though......good gas saver!! Just don't expect to pass anyone in it!

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    i was born on the of december 15th, so just barely 87

    i was supposed to be born way back in november, lol... as far as the drivetrain, hopefully it wont stay in place for long, we'll see.... im thinking either lsx or 660, mainly 660 for cost and ease of installation


    oh and btw... tech 4 lol

    Leave a comment:


  • gpse3400
    replied
    Haha the Duke and Salad Shooter Wheelzzzzzzzzzz!!!! Looks good, can say much for the drive train but as long as it moves...

    In '87 I was 6 going on 7....December birthday. I think I was in 2nd grade.....

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    brake lines have all been swapped..... trying to set it up for before valentines day and then swapping the title on saturday or sunday i hope....... hope i get my state taxes back by then......

    anyone wanna be a neon thats in good shape cept for an exhaust leak? lol
    Last edited by El_Diablo; 02-10-2008, 12:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by sprucegagt View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I was 12 then.
    So was Brad


    Makes you an old fart too

    Leave a comment:


  • sprucegagt
    replied
    Originally posted by bszopi View Post
    Damnit!! I'm older than you too...
    If it makes you feel any better, I was 12 then.

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhedalert View Post
    wow!!! I'd be all over that like stink on a monkey!
    you gotta keep your monkey clean, thats how you get the girls

    Leave a comment:


  • bszopi
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    Old fart....


    I was only 11 then
    Damnit!! I'm older than you too...

    Leave a comment:


  • Rhedalert
    replied
    wow!!! I'd be all over that like stink on a monkey!

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    haha, shut up brad..... your just gonna (carbon) date yourself

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by bszopi View Post
    Damn... born in 87. That's just sad...

    Old fart....


    I was only 11 then

    Leave a comment:


  • bszopi
    replied
    Damn... born in 87. That's just sad...

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    anyone have carfax or anything who wouldn't mind running the vin for me? pretty please? lol

    im starting to really want this car.... hope it all works out and its as clean as it seems

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    I'd be all over that. Clean Fiero's are becomming rare.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr_Efficiency
    replied
    I've always loved that style fiero, dont see those style bumpers aroudn to much there my favorite stock fireo ones, only downside i see is its auto and i'm not a big auto fan but still, good find.

    Same year i was born to

    Leave a comment:

Working...