i prefer my chicks shaven :P
Bush Fans Only, No Possers!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
No, thats not what it is. Its the band, and some tool made an AOL chat room that said that. Not Posers...but Possers. hahahahahaha. I love the titles, cause they screw with people
Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
-
your no dumb ass. Kurt BUSCHsucks somrthing ...2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)
Comment
-
The Busch beer chicks are hot.
Or should I say Toit!, like a tiger.
Lyle
P.S. No offense guys, but your president is a fucking moron!
Comment
-
Well I'm with you on that one. I'm surprised we are actually all still here. If it were feasible for me, I"d fucking leave the country if he got a second term.Originally posted by Lyle's GTPP.S. No offense guys, but your president is a fucking moron!
Love the pic RebelGT posted.
Car insurance is legal discrimination
Comment
-
there isnt a single thing about that post i disagree withOriginally posted by SorinWell I'm with you on that one. I'm surprised we are actually all still here. If it were feasible for me, I"d fucking leave the country if he got a second term.Originally posted by Lyle's GTPP.S. No offense guys, but your president is a fucking moron!
Love the pic RebelGT posted.3.4L camaro some goodies
Comment
-
Canada's nice. If I could, I'd marry both of you and bring you up here.
HAHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
Just kidding, that would be
Lyle
Comment
-
Yeah, jump on George Bush's ass. He's had a major job cleaning up what Bill "The Cigar" Clinton screwed up. Remember NAFTA? Ever wonder where your job went? May make a bunch of people mad, but, I think he's handled things as well as possible under the circumstances. Want to blame someone? Blame your Congressmen that you vote for, if you vote. I do. And I still like racetracks!!
With no grass!
If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
sigpic
Comment
-
that moron of a president you guys have has taken your country down the tubes man....Originally posted by RednBlackCutlassYeah, jump on George Bush's ass. He's had a major job cleaning up what Bill "The Cigar" Clinton screwed up. Remember NAFTA? Ever wonder where your job went? May make a bunch of people mad, but, I think he's handled things as well as possible under the circumstances. Want to blame someone? Blame your Congressmen that you vote for, if you vote. I do. And I still like racetracks!!
With no grass!
dont get me started on the NAFTA crap... they only people it benefits is US... im sure the rest of the canadians on this site will agree that we got the short end of the stick on that one.Colin
92 Sunbird GT, 3200 Hybrid 13.99@ 95.22 (2004)
90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 10.54 @ 129mph.
Comment

yes I am.

Comment