Got some workspace...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
were you trying to see how many bimmers you could fit in a row?
Leave a comment:
-
-
I think it would be a bad ass reality show. Think Ice Road Truckers X 1000
Leave a comment:
-
Funny you say that. Ben just said yesterday that it would be cool if it were like a reality show, except no drama, and no cameras.Originally posted by robertisaar View PostLOLOL
filming the next installment of "2 mechanics, 1 engine" ?
Leave a comment:
-
LOLOL
filming the next installment of "2 mechanics, 1 engine" ?
Leave a comment:
-
ROF to the L! Yeah, we have a few thing going on while we are trying to get movedOriginally posted by SappySE107 View PostIm tuning imports already, noob. I wish we could afford the shop space next to what we have. DYNO! hahaha
Leave a comment:
-
Im tuning imports already, noob. I wish we could afford the shop space next to what we have. DYNO! hahaha
Leave a comment:
-
Actually, I bet it's where they are going to start tooning Hondas. I got some fresh video of their first swap...Originally posted by geldartb View Postthat was one of the things i was thinking about but my dirty mind got the best of me.
Leave a comment:
-
Like L67 swaps :gasp!:Originally posted by geldartb View Postthe room where the unspeakable things happen
Leave a comment:
-
The door on the right just leads to a hallway that is shared by the two adjoining shops. It's a "fire escape" in case there's a fire near the overhead door - by fire code, there has to be two egress.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: