that sucks, i've been a customer of theirs for several years.
S&S headers closing/closed
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Damn.. now where am i going to get cheap 3:1 collectors?
that sucks, i've been a customer of theirs for several years.
-
i doubt anyone will be able to buy it from them. dont know what they are asking but unless it included the tooling and all the other stuff minus materials to continue building the headers then sadly enough i dont see it being bought by someone let alone someone within the V6 community.
Leave a comment:
-
That is very sad, I suppose, but good for those that are able to pick up the business.
No one is going to get rich on these cars, and those that continue to work on the parts stream are to be applauded and supported.
I have S&S headers that were modified by Jon and they are a good product.
All the more reason folks to support Ben and WOT if they can produce the parts!
He's not my biggest fan because I tend to be cranky and a bit ornery at times, but I buy what I can from WOT if it's available!!Last edited by asylummotorsports; 12-08-2009, 07:10 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
S&S headers closing/closed
So i guess Unless John starts making headers for the N-body's too then now there is now no option out there for headers.
saw this while checking posts on GAGT.com
Originally posted by lvemy3100I got this email when enquiring about pending orders I have with S&S
Its really hard to say what will happen at this point but I can say for sure that I am doing everything I can to get things worked out with those who have pending header orders with me. I will either be getting you your parts or your money asap. I currently have 2 headers and 1 hf cat orders pending and they also have the money for the GB orders for the turbo header GB which comes to quite a bit of money so please bear with me and like I said youw ill be getting your parts or your money asapDear S&S Headers, Inc., Customers and Vendors:
Anybody want to buy a header company? This is one of the most difficult letters I have ever had to write. Due to the ongoing poor economic conditions and continued shortfall of revenue, it looks like we are becoming yet another casualty of this recession/depression. Our building owners worked with us as long as they could but unfortunately have now chosen to pull the plug. They have exercised their right to change the locks and demand all past due rent in full, which we are unable to provide at the present time. Therefore, it is with great disappointment and regret that we announce that our business is currently closed.
We are trying to legally regain control of our physical property so that we may satisfy work-in-process orders and return property that belongs to our customers. I will keep you informed of our progress.
Thank you so very much for your continued support and the many years we have worked together. It has been a 41-year journey for S&S, and we deeply appreciate all of our customers and vendors and wish you continued success.
Sincerely,
Betty McCalla
S&S Headers, Inc.Last edited by geldartb; 12-08-2009, 03:42 PM.Tags: None

Leave a comment: