OK I am guilty of the thread bash!!
Sorry!
And it is sad to see that S&S is having an issue.
But life goes on and if "Forced" can produce these and make some $$$$ in a limited market....... Support him!!
Just my .02
S&S headers closing/closed
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I am from Mass, and haven't seen snow since 1988 - don't plan on it either
Although anything would have been better than the 85 degree/90% humidity we've been having the past few days
Leave a comment:
-
Been thinking a lot about this since yesterday...
Who is in Florida and wants to be a test sheep?
Leave a comment:
-
i was scrolling down figured it was a normal thread and then BAM it all goes to hell.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Beretta's are only worth 1.00 only if it comes with a full tank of gas and in minty condition. Better not be one spec of rust for that hard US DOLLAR!
j/p
Leave a comment:
-
I have a Beretta...in fact I have three of the damn things, and you can't get them new anymore.
Offers on these never to be built again beasts?
Leave a comment:
-
Damn....my Kosei K1's must be worth an easy $1000 each.
Nah, it's only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.
And in this market, that ain't much.
Leave a comment:
-
I have the super duper first style factory GM exhaust manifolds...... 2300 FIRM! Shipping will be $100 to $250 parcel and you have to send money to Nigeria.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: