Sad day...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • carbon
    replied
    LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • robertisaar
    replied
    yeah, it's interesting to know that the 60V6 engines(other than the GMC truck version) could have started production in 1964 as full aluminum units, with the first being a 3.5.....

    but of course, buick cuts two cylinders off of a full aluminum V8, makes it iron and creates a known catastrophy and that makes it to production due to cost.

    Leave a comment:


  • unchained01
    replied
    Wow now that a read!!! Lots of interesting info

    Leave a comment:


  • robertisaar
    replied
    i bring a tale of what could have been:

    The origins and development of the original 1966-1970 Oldsmobile Toronado, the first postwar American car with front-wheel drive.


    and what actually happened:





    :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Canyonero
    replied
    There was such high praise of the '7727/'7730 here that I assumed that's what everyone used. It was the Opel EFI conversion that got me turned on to MegaSquirt, specifically it's ability to use a Pertronix Ignitor as a VR input to control timing on an otherwise mechanical system.

    Leave a comment:


  • dskopek
    replied
    I built a MS2 and am running it on a turbo 3.4, now if the snow would ever stop I could drive it once in awhile!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JerryRigg
    replied
    I've built an MS2 and run/tuned it on one of my 4cylinder cars. Haven't had a need to run one on a 60º yet, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Canyonero
    replied
    It doesn't look as hard as I assumed it would be. All I've done is build a JimStim and MS2 board so far, haven't actually installed it on a car yet. Doing an EFI conversion on the Opel. But I want to put one on my Trooper too. I could probably tune the Troopers factory ECU better now that I have a wideband.

    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • 1988GTU
    replied
    Could maybe spark a thread up here on the MS topic? I have a feeling there are some closet MS users lurking on this board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Canyonero
    replied
    I have been guilty of asking questions on Facebook. I just got into MegaSquirt and joined a FB group, but I really should join and post to the msextra forum.

    I haven't been working on the ol' 60-degrees much lately. Been wrenching on the 1.9L in my little Opel Wagon.

    Leave a comment:


  • carbon
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SappySE107
    replied
    without an admin, I dunno how anyone will join that group:P

    Leave a comment:


  • carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by bszopi View Post
    What request did you make?

    Brad
    via Moto X
    To join. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • 3400-95-Modified
    replied
    Originally posted by bszopi View Post
    fwd wheelie bars
    where can i buy a set of those!?!!!? LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • bszopi
    replied
    What request did you make?

    Brad
    via Moto X

    Leave a comment:

Working...