Oh well, this will be the 4th time I've started over with w-body. It'll be good to have it back. Guess this will take care of all the "USE THE SEARCH N00B!!!1" posts.
W-body bored?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
If you guys want to pitch in the money to get the database back, you're more than welcome to. I certainly don't object to that.
My PayPal is gnatgosplat@softhome.net for bank transfers and eCheck, srl212b@smsu.edu for credit card payments. We'd have to get the money collected within the next few days though. If I don't get close to $128 by Monday, I'll just refund everyone's contribution and start over fresh.Shawn
Comment
-
You might just want to start over from scratch, It will take some time and work but you can make it how you want and change or keep things you liked/did'nt like about the old one..Eather way it's all up to you Shawn but what ever you deside it should turn out good..
Comment
-
I say you take donations to buy me a cake, with or without stripper, as long as theres icing.2001 Mustang GT
1991 5spd Lumina Z34 - Dead
1947 4spd International - Dead... Reincarnation pending.. getting close now
.
Comment
-
Well, i think he should get it for the member list, and to slowly add it back in a chunk at a time. That or pay the new server people to throw it back in cause they can do it much faster than is possible over the internet. Damn time out crap!Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Comment
-
Shawn, I donated a pretty decent amount.1992 Miata B Package
1995 Regal 3100
1996 Firebird LT1 T56
Comment
-
-
-
I would not be surpeized if he's got some where in the neighborhood of $$$400 LOL better get us a Entirely NEW HOSTING COMPANY for 3 years then Shawn!!... MuahaahahDave
GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

Comment
-
I just sent Ben and Shawn both a little chunk of change
.
Looks like we got quite a few of the "regulars" over here now! Woo hoo, party time!! What's been happening guys?!? Miss W-Body much? I haven't posted over here this much since GMForums went down, guess I gotta post somewhere
...
I too hope Shawn can get up enough money to retrieve the old data, otherwise (like was mentioned earlier) no more "Use the SEARCH function, noob!!!" Also I had a bunch of old PM's saved that I neglected to copy over to text files on my hard drive
.
Well, like I said before, lots of luck guys. Hope the new sites are as good as the old one was...sigpic
Kevin a.k.a. DiscoStudd
2004 Chevy Impala - 3400 SFI V6
VATS/PASSKeyII system bypass
W-Body signal switch replacement
Comment
-
Well, I donated $20, and am willing to donate more.1992 Miata B Package
1995 Regal 3100
1996 Firebird LT1 T56
Comment



Comment