Doesnt understand the concept of this thread....
say something about the person who posted above you
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Has the same avatar as about a thousound other people on a thousand other discussion boards67 Olds Cutlass 2bbl 330 w/ 2 speed Jetaway
Comment
-
has a 92 prand prix
99 Monte Carlo Z34
3800/4T65-e BLACKOUT
stock for now
96 Monte Carlo Z31 *RIP*
modded
16.53@82
Comment
-
Isn't in bed.\"I think I\'ll take this oppurtunity to remove my ears.\"
--Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
94 Grand Am GT 3100 16.4@83mph
WAI, custom exhaust, MSD Coils
Comment
-
knows i just woke up
99 Monte Carlo Z34
3800/4T65-e BLACKOUT
stock for now
96 Monte Carlo Z31 *RIP*
modded
16.53@82
Comment
-
Doesnt like taking off his dealer emblemBrian
'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's
'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD
Comment
-
^ drives the same car as my sister's girlfriend :P (its cool , reccomended the car to her)3.4L camaro some goodies
Comment
-
Has a lesbian sister!?\"I think I\'ll take this oppurtunity to remove my ears.\"
--Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
94 Grand Am GT 3100 16.4@83mph
WAI, custom exhaust, MSD Coils
Comment
-


Comment