say something about the person who posted above you

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anonymous

    #91
    REDNECK!

    Comment

    • StudlyCamaro
      • Nov 2003
      • 692

      #92
      ^ cool guy for making fun of the guy that made fun of me :-D
      3.4L camaro some goodies

      Comment

      • Anonymous

        #93
        ^Thinks his car is studly.

        Originally posted by dykz34
        REDNECK!
        Takes one to know one..

        Comment

        • StudlyCamaro
          • Nov 2003
          • 692

          #94
          ^ just admited that he was a redneck, and dosent realize that im studly... not my car
          3.4L camaro some goodies

          Comment

          • Anonymous

            #95
            Originally posted by dykz34
            Knows next to nothing and yet has 464 posts.
            I don't post much in the DOHC sections (cause I don't know much about the 3.4), just like you don't post as much in the Pushrod areas.. I post in pushrod cause I work on a pushrod.. so

            Also I was trying to get to 450 faster cause I hate the stupid gay avatar titles.

            what does dykz mean anyways?

            Comment

            • montecarlols(z31)96
              • Dec 2003
              • 66

              #96
              should continue to post here and tell others to too, this is a great way to get to know eachother!

              99 Monte Carlo Z34
              3800/4T65-e BLACKOUT
              stock for now

              96 Monte Carlo Z31 *RIP*
              modded
              16.53@82

              Comment

              • Anonymous

                #97
                ^Still has the Porkchop Sandwiches! title even though his post count is over that stage. :P

                ***dyk is the first three letters of my last name.... I hope you can figure out the Z34 part. I was just givin ya shit about being a post whore. ***

                Comment

                • montecarlols(z31)96
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 66

                  #98
                  thinks sigs are overrated

                  99 Monte Carlo Z34
                  3800/4T65-e BLACKOUT
                  stock for now

                  96 Monte Carlo Z31 *RIP*
                  modded
                  16.53@82

                  Comment

                  • Anonymous

                    #99
                    ^ is a really nice guy who likes to have fun on message boards. Has a nice car and needs to share his knowledge in the pushrod sections of the board


                    Originally posted by dykz34
                    ^Still has the Porkchop Sandwiches! title even though his post count is over that stage. :P

                    ***dyk is the first three letters of my last name.... I hope you can figure out the Z34 part. I was just givin ya shit about being a post whore. ***
                    ^ is actually a cool guy Helpful on AIM (EVERYONE MESSAGE HIM!!) LOL

                    Comment

                    • patgizz
                      The Plaid Bandit
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1071

                      #100
                      ^ painted his ghetto-ass luggage rack spoiler a ghey shade of purple

                      Comment

                      • Anonymous

                        #101
                        ^Is a very generous individual!

                        Comment

                        • chevanater
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 27

                          #102
                          lugnuts give him problems
                          96 DOHC

                          Comment

                          • Anonymous

                            #103
                            ^ likes square hood coul-ed Monte Z34s (is was that Z31 guy?) :P


                            Originally posted by patgizz
                            ^ painted his ghetto-ass luggage rack spoiler a ghey shade of purple
                            Painted my ghetto-rack RED yesterday, to match my ground effects (pics coming soon)

                            Comment

                            • StudlyCamaro
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 692

                              #104
                              ^ has a luggage rack ?!?!?!
                              3.4L camaro some goodies

                              Comment

                              • chevanater
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 27

                                #105
                                knows its a spoiler rack
                                96 DOHC

                                Comment

                                Working...