say something about the person who posted above you

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anonymous

    #121
    ^Posts too much!^

    I got banned for saying that I thoguth that 2 cars, the same cars with the same tires, both with ABS, but one has MUCH bigger brakes would brake the same because no matter what, traction is still the problem. It is just one of the cars will have to work it's ABS a lot more.

    Comment

    • kflo 93 gt
      Bangin' Gears
      • Nov 2003
      • 238

      #122
      ^Should stop by Aaron Choate's in mid april and check out the engine swap that will be going on.

      14.60 @ 96.33 for now...

      Comment

      • Anonymous

        #123
        ^Know's who Aaron Choate is ^

        what? 3.4 dohc into a GTZ retta???

        Comment

        • Manitcor
          • Oct 2003
          • 573

          #124
          is addicted to the new thread like many others here

          1995 Monte Carlo LS
          3400 SFI 60v6
          FFP Underdrive Pulley, S&S Headers, LSD, ODBII Swap, DHP

          Comment

          • demonte1997
            • Oct 2003
            • 46

            #125
            ^ Should stay at mymonte

            2000 Regal GS
            1999 Grand Am GT

            Comment

            • Anonymous

              #126
              ^ another Monte owner.. j/k

              was the Monte the first w-body to get the 3400?

              Comment

              • Manitcor
                • Oct 2003
                • 573

                #127
                doesnt like being invaded by 60v6 montes

                I dont know, I have a swap, I came stock with a 3100 that I blew up with a turbo so I went with a 3400 from a 99 GAGT

                1995 Monte Carlo LS
                3400 SFI 60v6
                FFP Underdrive Pulley, S&S Headers, LSD, ODBII Swap, DHP

                Comment

                • kflo 93 gt
                  Bangin' Gears
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 238

                  #128
                  ^Should turbo the 3400

                  Originally posted by Aaron
                  ^Know's who Aaron Choate is ^

                  what? 3.4 dohc into a GTZ retta???
                  Nah, nothing that neat, we're gonna swap a 3400 into my 93. I figured since I'll be out there from Iowa a few months early I wouldn't mind meeting some of the locals.

                  14.60 @ 96.33 for now...

                  Comment

                  • Anonymous

                    #129
                    ^ should find a 5-speed to go with that 3400

                    Comment

                    • kflo 93 gt
                      Bangin' Gears
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 238

                      #130
                      I'm working on that, and some boost.

                      14.60 @ 96.33 for now...

                      Comment

                      • StudlyCamaro
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 692

                        #131
                        ^didnt post about the person above him
                        3.4L camaro some goodies

                        Comment

                        • Anonymous

                          #132
                          Originally posted by Aaron
                          I got banned for saying that I thoguth that 2 cars, the same cars with the same tires, both with ABS, but one has MUCH bigger brakes would brake the same because no matter what, traction is still the problem. It is just one of the cars will have to work it's ABS a lot more.
                          No, I banned you because I thought you were annoying.

                          Comment

                          • StudlyCamaro
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 692

                            #133
                            ^ also didnt post about the person above him :P
                            3.4L camaro some goodies

                            Comment

                            • GPXSS
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 588

                              #134
                              I modify stuff

                              Comment

                              • chevanater
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 27

                                #135
                                is funny
                                96 DOHC

                                Comment

                                Working...