CNCguy, get in here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1

    CNCguy, get in here...

    I found this on a link to a different vid from a different site:

  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    RE: CNCguy, get in here...

    Taken from the 60V6 meet this year
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • DEI37
      • Jan 2004
      • 516

      #3
      That's kinda cool. Would be fun to drive, I should think.
      \"NASCAR is an integral part of my life. A part of me died when Dale Earnhardt died.\"

      1997 Olds CS 4-door S/C - 183,527 miles
      1999 Chevrolet Lumina 3100 - Wife took it at 158,340 miles
      1989 Volvo 740GL Wagon 2.3 8v - 232,050 miles

      Comment

      • SappySE107
        WOT-Tech
        • Oct 2003
        • 13525

        #4
        It was I didn't have long with it so I didnt really get used to how its setup. He is twin turboing that thing!
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

        Comment

        • CNCguy
          Bisong eater :P
          • Dec 2003
          • 1017

          #5
          My sons friend put that on there... I am innocent as usual.
          MinusOne - 3100 - 4T60E
          '79 MGB - LZ9 - T5
          http://www.tcemotorsports.com
          http://www.britishcarconversions.com/lx9-conversion

          Comment

          • RednBlack
            Wood Hippie
            • Mar 2004
            • 2795

            #6
            Damn that thing is fun!
            If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • RidgeRunner
              • Oct 2003
              • 971

              #7
              Originally posted by RednBlackCutlass
              Damn that thing is fun!
              Mmmhmm!

              If I ever finish skoo , I'd like to build myself a StalkerV6 that would give MinusOne a run for its fun-factor. :P
              60v6's original Jon M.

              Comment

              • Guest

                #8
                So CNSguy, I was looking through your site and noticed the mock-up, are you planning on doing that?, because I think it looks pretty sweet, that way.

                Comment

                • CNCguy
                  Bisong eater :P
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 1017

                  #9
                  Originally posted by The_Raven
                  So CNSguy, I was looking through your site and noticed the mock-up, are you planning on doing that?, because I think it looks pretty sweet, that way.
                  At some point I would like to start on the body... but it seems as though other things always come up, like the turbo set-up. Still undecided on what to do with the body, either like the pics on the site using flat panels of aluminum or fabbing up something a little more sleek using fiberglass or carbon fiber. I dont know if I will ever be finished with it but do know that it has to be something unique.

                  Right now, its just a toy that I like playing with and I have to admit that it gives me a pretty good feeling at the cruise-ins when it is parked next to a new Viper, Prowler or whatever and it gets most of the attention. Not bad for having less than $2500 in it.
                  MinusOne - 3100 - 4T60E
                  '79 MGB - LZ9 - T5
                  http://www.tcemotorsports.com
                  http://www.britishcarconversions.com/lx9-conversion

                  Comment

                  • Guest

                    #10
                    Originally posted by CNCguy
                    Originally posted by The_Raven
                    So CNSguy, I was looking through your site and noticed the mock-up, are you planning on doing that?, because I think it looks pretty sweet, that way.
                    At some point I would like to start on the body... but it seems as though other things always come up, like the turbo set-up. Still undecided on what to do with the body, either like the pics on the site using flat panels of aluminum or fabbing up something a little more sleek using fiberglass or carbon fiber. I dont know if I will ever be finished with it but do know that it has to be something unique.

                    Right now, its just a toy that I like playing with and I have to admit that it gives me a pretty good feeling at the cruise-ins when it is parked next to a new Viper, Prowler or whatever and it gets most of the attention. Not bad for having less than $2500 in it.
                    Yeah, isn't that great?

                    Comment

                    Working...