Everything Must Go!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bszopi
    Site Coder
    • Apr 2000
    • 9190

    #31
    Yeah, that's pretty sad when the original listing states that they are new tires.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

    Comment

    • kflo 93 gt
      Bangin' Gears
      • Nov 2003
      • 238

      #32
      His thread got shit canned on v6z24. He sent out several lower quality than described parts. So buyer beware for sure, may not be a bad idea to lock it out here too.

      14.60 @ 96.33 for now...

      Comment

      • alerored04
        • Sep 2006
        • 126

        #33
        We used his mom's paypal to do the transaction so I am currently in a dispute with her, she seems nice and wants to straighten it out. If he has screwed you as well pm me and maybe we can work something through her.
        Lots of mods cost lots of $$
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2598719/1

        Comment

        • G-U-NOT
          Banned
          • Jan 2006
          • 158

          #34
          I havent screwed ANYBODY over!!
          You're the 1 thats dicking around and trying to rip me off now!!
          Its not gona happen buddy!!

          Comment

          • alerored04
            • Sep 2006
            • 126

            #35
            Here are the wheels that were in so called "awesome shape" and the "new" tires.
            Attached Files
            Lots of mods cost lots of $$
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2598719/1

            Comment

            • alerored04
              • Sep 2006
              • 126

              #36
              You all judge for yourselves. I have requested $350 back from this seller to get a new tire, repair the dent, and have the wheels powdercoated to get them in the shape that I expected them to be in and that the pictures I was provided show them in. Is this fair? I think so. He claims that they were damaged by UPS. Now you have the pics GUNOT go to UPS and get my insurance money if that is the case.
              Lots of mods cost lots of $$
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2598719/1

              Comment

              • Z26-T
                • Apr 2008
                • 486

                #37
                That really blows... Looks like they put it on the UPS truck, drove it around in the salt without cleaning them off making the clear peel, then curbed it...

                "Race the truck Dale!"
                You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
                ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
                95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

                Comment

                • Styluss
                  La Beretta Mas Fina
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 36

                  #38
                  UDP still for sale???

                  ..............................................1989 Chevrolet Beretta Euro GTU
                  .........................The most complete Euro Coversion outside of the European states

                  Comment

                  • SappySE107
                    WOT-Tech
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 13525

                    #39
                    He is banned for scamming people.
                    Ben
                    60DegreeV6.com
                    WOT-Tech.com

                    Comment

                    Working...