3400 coil packs/ICM

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nfswift
    • Aug 2007
    • 58

    #1

    Wanted 3400 coil packs/ICM

    I need 3400 or earlier DIS setup and fuel rail both in good condition as my 3500 equivelants wont work in my application.

    I still have the 3500 DIS and rail/injectors, so if you want to trade, or if anyone needs that it's up for grabs.
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    I have 3-4 sets here. $25 plus shipping and ill exchange anything that is bad if there is something wrong. They were all working when I took them off. Do you need the plate that the ICM bolts to as well? I have that and will include it if you want.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • ForcedFirebird
      Live life 3.7mi at a time
      • Jan 2007
      • 4555

      #3
      Ben, do those come with the crank sensor wire?
      Links:
      WOT-Tech.com
      FaceBook
      Instagram

      Comment

      • SappySE107
        WOT-Tech
        • Oct 2003
        • 13525

        #4
        no, I dont have any spare wiring right now.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

        Comment

        • nfswift
          • Aug 2007
          • 58

          #5
          I guess I'm gonna need said CPS wire? Or will the TCE trigger cover that?

          Comment

          • SappySE107
            WOT-Tech
            • Oct 2003
            • 13525

            #6
            You will need the CPS wire as the kit does not come with one.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

            Comment

            Working...