okay this is what i have. its a 2000 malibu that had a 3.1 with 200,000 miles on it. it knocked but ran just fine. i had ported and polished heads on it and throttle body and cai and a tune by Ben. I figured it was time for an upgrade i guess. so heres what my build if thats what you wanna call it. i apologize for the pics being small.











3400 swap
Collapse
X
-
Tinted windshield... WTF is wrong with you... Sorry that's just a bit stupid.
Got Lope?
3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS
-
I thought it was illegal to do a full tint? I don't remember seeing that before. Did you swap everything off your 3100 and put it on the 3400? Sounds solid
Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Comment
-
And how would you know he get doesn't migraines from the sun?? Its perfectly legal to have a tinted windshield if he has a tint script ( believe that's what they call it) at least in Michigan not sure on Indiana.Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View PostTinted windshield... WTF is wrong with you... Sorry that's just a bit stupid.
Comment
-
Yea it wasn't there when you tuned it. I'm just using intakes from it for now. I bought a new timing cover or front cover what ever it's called. Sensors I swapped over.Originally posted by SappySE107 View PostI thought it was illegal to do a full tint? I don't remember seeing that before. Did you swap everything off your 3100 and put it on the 3400? Sounds solid
Comment


Comment