I'm looking for the LZ9 valve specs, the spec sheet I have (Thanks Brad) neglects to mention how big they are.
LZ9 Valve size
Collapse
X
-
LZ9 Valve size
2006 G6 GTP MT6
Vector Motorsports ECU
Classic Performance 2.5 Inch Exhaust
v6h.o. Downpipe
Custom IntakeTags: None
-
Intake valve is 1.87 dia. and Exhaust valve is 1.51 dia.
http://60degreev6.com/forum/showthre...900+valve+size-Brad-
89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog
-
-
Install height is 1.8, not 1.7 for the valve springs as well (if that is the 3900 spec page you linked)Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Comment
-
I linked Marc's thread about his 3900 he tore apart. I'm not sure what is says as far as installed height.-Brad-
89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog
Comment
-
Thanks!2006 G6 GTP MT6
Vector Motorsports ECU
Classic Performance 2.5 Inch Exhaust
v6h.o. Downpipe
Custom Intake
Comment

Comment