If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
proceed to the Forums area and select the forum that you want to visit.
its snowing here right now in michigan so i am not taking it out until spring, i am getting my eprom custom burned in a few weeks when i get a damn reply
sigpic
1993 Cavalier Z24, 3.1/3400 hybrid, crane 272 cam, LS6 springs,port and polish,2.5 exhaust to 80 series flowmaster,solid mounts
Yes, I do port work. Ill have flow and velocity specs. I have a set of heads here that I will be modifying for boost as an experiment of flow over velocity on the intake side with boost in mind. The combustion chambers are also modified for lower compression (or stock compression using SI valves), as well as matched. The flow will also be matched when im done.
Comment