What 3x00 Intake manifold will fit on my '94 3100?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AWeb80
    W-body RSTB Maker
    • Feb 2004
    • 392

    #1

    What 3x00 Intake manifold will fit on my '94 3100?

    I have a 94 GP with a 3100, and am going to have a friend polish my intake manifold. So i figured, if im gonna take it off, why not put a better one on....if there is a better one.

    I know only certain years will work...please help me out by telling me which ones.

    will the 3400 manifolds bolt right up?

    or do I have to stay with a 94-95 3100 intake manifold?

    The new Z06 exposes European sports cars for what they really are....overprice, underperforming snobs.
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    If you dont swap your lower, you gotta use the same small port upper. If you swap the lower, you can use the 3400 or 3500 plenum.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • gboogie99
      they still can't catch me
      • Nov 2005
      • 348

      #3
      what kind of gains have been seen with the 3500 upper swap?

      Comment

      • SappySE107
        WOT-Tech
        • Oct 2003
        • 13525

        #4
        Phil and I are going to the dyno on the 3rd or 10th of march to see. I am not aware of anyone else dynoing it.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

        Comment

        Working...