How much PUNCH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Identity Crisis
    Lost at Birth
    • Jul 2006
    • 295

    #1

    How much PUNCH

    I am starting to pick up the parts for the block build up on the 3.1LV6.

    Does anyone have information on the MAX safe amount that I can overbore the cylinders?

    There used to be a page that gave a graphic representation on the danger amounts with bores, anyone remember this?

    I am thinking of going as much as 40thou. Comments Suggestions opinions, please.
    I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    .060 is max but the less the better. .040 is fine.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • Identity Crisis
      Lost at Birth
      • Jul 2006
      • 295

      #3
      That is what I was thinking .40
      I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny

      Comment

      Working...