Avatar Pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RednBlack
    Wood Hippie
    • Mar 2004
    • 2795

    #1

    Avatar Pics

    I see a lot of members with an X, instead of their normal avatar. Mine included. Enlighten me. :P Cuz I want my Eagle back. Also can't alter my location info.
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    looks like we lost a few....but I have fixed it so you can upload your avatar pictures again and use them. Some are in the gallery but I don't know where the rest are anymore.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • RednBlack
      Wood Hippie
      • Mar 2004
      • 2795

      #3
      Thanx Ben! Go get a beer! You been doin' overtime!
      If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • dykz34
        • Jan 2004
        • 793

        #4
        Like my new avatar? Can you guess what movie it's from?

        Comment

        • TheProfessor
          • Oct 2003
          • 869

          #5
          what movie is it from
          I Like V660s
          Does Chevy make beer
          ~Jayme~

          Comment

          • RednBlack
            Wood Hippie
            • Mar 2004
            • 2795

            #6
            Clockwork Orange.. It is cool, I wondered about it. How about mine? Know what it is?
            If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • TheProfessor
              • Oct 2003
              • 869

              #7
              oh lmao........nice
              I Like V660s
              Does Chevy make beer
              ~Jayme~

              Comment

              • Anonymous

                #8
                I like mine best

                Comment

                • RednBlack
                  Wood Hippie
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2795

                  #9
                  What movie dykz? Aaron, you looked better as a stickman.
                  If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • RednBlack
                    Wood Hippie
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2795

                    #10
                    So..anyone know what logo mine is? It isn't a Dale thing..... :P
                    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • dykz34
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 793

                      #11
                      It's from Clockwork Orange... you were right. I have no idea what yours is from.

                      Comment

                      • RednBlack
                        Wood Hippie
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2795

                        #12
                        Tyranny and Mutation...Blue Oyster Cult...
                        If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...