2004 60*V6 meet

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anonymous

    #1

    2004 60*V6 meet

    I had a few questions as it is time to start planning.

    What dates is it?

    What is the schedule of events?

    Where exactly?

    Better yet, is there a thread/site on it? I searched but didn't find anything. Thanks guys, I look forward to getting beaten by ben, beating Bowtiekid (yah right), and having a good time overall.

    Thanks!
  • dykz34
    • Jan 2004
    • 793

    #2
    July 30 - August 1 in Bowling Green, Kentucky.

    Hopefully there will be a dyno AND track. Either one will be cool though. Why, do you plan on going? It's a LOOONG fuckin drive from CO to KY.

    Comment

    • Anonymous

      #3
      It is a long drive, but there are gonna be a lot of people there that I want to meet. And Bowtiekid and I have a little business to take care of at the 1/4mi

      Comment

      • patgizz
        The Plaid Bandit
        • Oct 2003
        • 1071

        #4
        beech bend sucks but it passes as a track. think thursday or friday night they do test n tune sessions. at least the track isnt bumpy like some i've run at.

        i've had little luck finding a dyno that is open to the public.

        Comment

        • RidgeRunner
          • Oct 2003
          • 971

          #5
          I liked BeechBend... at least it was level, unlike Quaker City.
          60v6's original Jon M.

          Comment

          • 5speedz34
            • Oct 2003
            • 301

            #6
            Yeah hopefully, I will be goin, with some sort of w-body.


            1992 Lumina Z34 | 3.4L 207ci DOHC 60º V6; Getrag 284 |
            1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP | 3.4L 207ci DOHC 60º V6; Hydra-Matic 4T60E |

            Comment

            • dykz34
              • Jan 2004
              • 793

              #7
              Originally posted by Aaron
              And Bowtiekid and I have a little business to take care of at the 1/4mi
              I've got money on Michael.

              Comment

              • skalor
                • Nov 2003
                • 95

                #8
                I'll be there as well and I plan to also give you guys a good run!

                Aaron, do you think you're ready to race another 5 speed TGP?!?
                \'89 Ciera Int. Coupe
                \'89 TGP

                Comment

                • StudlyCamaro
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 692

                  #9
                  im just hoping my shit is ready for the 2005 gathering... then you will all be going down (that is if im not dead and still have a running car)
                  3.4L camaro some goodies

                  Comment

                  • blk92z34getrag
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 515

                    #10
                    Hopefully I'll be able to convince my dad to get a car trailer, then we can tow my car, because there is no way in hell I'd put 4000 miles and two oil changes in two weeks on my baby.

                    Do you think a 95' GMS Safari with a 4.3L V6 could tow that much? I don't know what the tow capacity is. I know it can push my car though... that has happened at least twice.
                    --Rob
                    Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
                    1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

                    Comment

                    • SappySE107
                      WOT-Tech
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 13525

                      #11
                      2 oil changes? Highway driving means longer oil life.
                      Ben
                      60DegreeV6.com
                      WOT-Tech.com

                      Comment

                      • blk92z34getrag
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 515

                        #12
                        Hm, I've never heard that...

                        Well, I drive a lot already, and I figure I'd change the oil before I left, then again when I got back. But I still want to tow my car there rather than put 4000 miles on the 173,000 mile/old 284.
                        --Rob
                        Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
                        1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

                        Comment

                        • 5speedz34
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 301

                          #13
                          Hey blk92z34getrag, My dads sonomas got the 4.3 and it is supposed to tow like up to 5000 lbs, I think so it wouldnt be a problem.

                          -Tony


                          1992 Lumina Z34 | 3.4L 207ci DOHC 60º V6; Getrag 284 |
                          1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP | 3.4L 207ci DOHC 60º V6; Hydra-Matic 4T60E |

                          Comment

                          • dohcfiend
                            King Chalupa
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2351

                            #14
                            im there.
                            The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

                            Comment

                            • Rhedalert
                              Dr. Feelgood
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1574

                              #15
                              2k mile oil changes? G.W.Bush sends his love...
                              Brian

                              '95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
                              3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
                              Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
                              2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
                              TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

                              '08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

                              Comment

                              Working...