2004 60*V6 meet

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #16
    ROFL!

    i mean...err...I agree.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • patgizz
      The Plaid Bandit
      • Oct 2003
      • 1071

      #17
      i tow 10k on a regular basis with my 4.3 whoops!

      Comment

      • xtremelumina92
        • Feb 2004
        • 120

        #18
        Originally posted by Rhedalert
        2k mile oil changes? G.W.Bush sends his love...
        ha ha ha
        plan to see me there (i hope)

        Comment

        • Anonymous

          #19
          Originally posted by dykz34
          Originally posted by Aaron
          And Bowtiekid and I have a little business to take care of at the 1/4mi
          I've got money on Michael.
          You're gonna be poor then!

          lol I don't know whether his headers will be done or not, if not, hes screwed.

          Comment

          • LukeZ34
            • Oct 2003
            • 30

            #20
            I plan on making it, providing I find a job that pays me mucho money, and is willing to give me time off.

            1996 Grand Prix GTP Special Edition - Coilovers & ST springs, magnaflow exhaust, M&S FWI, Powrtuned ECM, Aweb Door sills, much much more.
            1987 Suzuki Samurai JX Tintop - Weber DGV5E carb, 2" exhaust, Calmini Header, 147k, daily driver

            Comment

            • Lyle's GTP
              • Jan 2004
              • 1345

              #21
              How far is Kentucky from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?

              Lyle

              Comment

              • Anonymous

                #22
                Originally posted by LukeZ34
                I plan on making it, providing I find a job that pays me mucho money, and is willing to give me time off.
                U still working at the high school as the computer dude?

                Comment

                • VerbotenZ34
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 133

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Lyle's GTP
                  How far is Kentucky from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?
                  Lyle
                  LOL, we'll just Air Freight it down, then!

                  Verboten

                  \'92 Lumina Z34: It\'s not unmodded - It\'s Super Stock!

                  Comment

                  Working...