Gas prices.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anonymous

    #16
    huh, liters....










    lol

    Comment

    • VerbotenZ34
      • Dec 2003
      • 133

      #17
      huh, liters....
      yeah, works on the Base 10 system, usually

      Verboten

      \'92 Lumina Z34: It\'s not unmodded - It\'s Super Stock!

      Comment

      • Wolf
        • Oct 2003
        • 181

        #18
        1.88 for the cheep stuff here.... glad I don't live in cali
        1995 camaro 3.4 5-speed

        Comment

        • dykz34
          • Jan 2004
          • 793

          #19
          $1.95 for 87 here.

          Comment

          • Rhedalert
            Dr. Feelgood
            • Oct 2003
            • 1574

            #20
            87 is $1.99 but many stations are gouging the prices- typically will see $2.29 for 87 and $2.50 for 93 at those stations. Anyone who gases up there deserve to have their wallets emptied.
            Brian

            '95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
            3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
            Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
            2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
            TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

            '08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

            Comment

            • Zboy
              • Mar 2004
              • 136

              #21
              1.99, 2.05, 2.15 here in Da Icebox! Man 5 dollars doesn't do shit anymore.
              If it\'s fun, it\'s probably illegal and if it\'s illegal I\'m probably doing it.

              92 Lumina Z-34
              89 Cavalier Z-24
              83 Camaro Z-28

              Comment

              • Joes95gagt
                • Mar 2004
                • 58

                #22
                Best I've seen in Mass today 1.93/gal 87, Worst 2.03 for the same.
                To Many Mods To List, Check It Out At
                Joe\'s 95 GA GT
                3100 Best ET : 15.389 @ 90.48Mph
                3400 Best ET : TBD

                My Cardomain Site

                Comment

                • 93LuminaZ34va
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 144

                  #23
                  1.77/1.87/1.97 here in South east VA..... just dropped 27.50 in the Z34 yesterday...
                  1993 Chevy Lumina Z34; 4T60-E, CATCO 2.5" hi-flo cat, Flowmaster Exh, American Racing Aero Rims, KYB GR-2's
                  1999 Tacoma SR5 TRD 3.4V6 4WD, lift, tires, rims, exhaust, couple of tricks
                  1962 Buick Electra 225 STOCK... and gonna keep it that way

                  Comment

                  • GPXSS
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 588

                    #24
                    .45/quart here in Charlotte for lowgrade
                    I modify stuff

                    Comment

                    • vsop4me3.1
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 482

                      #25
                      $2.35 a gallon for 91, 17 gallon tank so it's like 40 bucks to fill.
                      I wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive

                      Comment

                      • blk92z34getrag
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 515

                        #26
                        Yeah be happy you don't live in California... the cheapest station I saw today was $2.09 for Regular. My last tank was $2.15 on Saturday (was the cheapest at the time).
                        --Rob
                        Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
                        1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

                        Comment

                        • jeremy96gase
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 93

                          #27
                          I think I paid $2.27 for 91 two days ago (and I had to hunt for that price).
                          Regular was $2.07.

                          Comment

                          • Cliff8928
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 532

                            #28
                            Just paid $2.35 a gallon for gas today....



                            Cliff Scott
                            89 BerettaGT
                            89 Volvo740
                            Cliff Scott
                            89 BerettaGT
                            04 AleroGX

                            Comment

                            • RednBlack
                              Wood Hippie
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2795

                              #29
                              Originally posted by blk92z34getrag
                              Yeah be happy you don't live in California... the cheapest station I saw today was $2.09 for Regular. My last tank was $2.15 on Saturday (was the cheapest at the time).
                              That was yesterday. Sux to live out there today huh?
                              If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • akira
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 45

                                #30
                                0.79/ Litre in Alberta. 1 quart is just smaller than a litre 941ml-1000ml or something like that. So like 3.764L/Us Gallon. So like 2.20/gallon
                                Why pay someone to do the work, it costs alot and you don\'t learn s*^t!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...