$1.99 this morning in Eastern PA. This sucks! I gotta commute 100 miles/day.
Gas prices.......
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

'93 Cutlass Ragtop LQ-1 -- Semi-retired over winters
'06 Dodge Magnum SXT 3.5L -- My Daily Driver
-
$1.99 for 87 $2.04 $2.09in Herrin Illinois. Fuckers tried to go to $2.09 87 yesterday but didnt work.2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)
Comment
-
woot,Originally posted by RednBlackCutlassWOOHOO! Gas is $1.74 today! It's like a party! Fillin' everything!
Yea, gas is back down to $2.18 for regular here.
Comment
-
$1.87 here in southern Illinois. ($1.84 at Krogers). Like 15 cents diff from Memorial day weekend.2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)
Comment
-
LMAO! I am about to dump some money in my Yamaha Jog, and Jog my ass to work, lol.Originally posted by RednBlackCutlassWOOHOO! Gas is $1.74 today! It's like a party! Fillin' everything!-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
Originally posted by Jay LenoTires are cheap clutches...
Comment
-
-
Mid grade is now to about $1.97 here. Thought about tossing the stock chip back in the car and going back to the cheap stuff, but that would be no fun, lol.-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
Originally posted by Jay LenoTires are cheap clutches...
Comment



Comment