I saw some 87 octane up the other side of the mountain for a $1.89 the other day... funny, it was $1.98 here.
Gas prices.......
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Paid $0.95/Litre today for 91. For you US guys thats $2.61/Gallon, all conversions considered. Been payin' that for almost a month now. FUCKER!!!!!!!
Lyle
Comment
-
When going to Michigan yesterday, my wife paid $1.54 a gallon yesterday at a Pilot station along I-75 between Dayton and Toledo. Good to see it finaly coming down.
MarcMinusOne - 3100 - 4T60E
'79 MGB - LZ9 - T5
http://www.tcemotorsports.com
http://www.britishcarconversions.com/lx9-conversion
Comment
-
Don't want to jinx this.....(But I paid $1.74 for Premium today.)
FILL THE TANK AND ALL AVAILABLE VESSELS! (Approved for gasoline) Fuck it..use milk jugs.
If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
sigpic
Comment
-
Regular is 78.9 a liter here in regina (which by my calculations is 2.98 a gallon... holy shit)... and it keeps goin down, a little better since a few months ago it was 90.9 or so a liter with the odd increase here and there..2001 Mustang GT
1991 5spd Lumina Z34 - Dead
1947 4spd International - Dead... Reincarnation pending.. getting close now
.
Comment
-
I made a trip down to Arkansas for a job interview yesterday. Gas there was the same as here in Kansas ($1.76 for 87oct), but down in Joplin, MO, I paid $1.59 for 87.-Brad-
89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog
Comment
-
Fuck....I had a dream that I was living back in granger, and gas was 1.17 a gallon. I have a picture from 99 where gas was 79 cents a gallon for the cheap stuff. 92 for premium. Yeah, back when I could afford to drive around for fun. How depressing to wake up (yes, i just woke up at 2 pm) and remember the dream I had by reading this thread.Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Comment
-
i just paid 1.989 for premium this morning (91 octane).
low grade is 1.819 (85 octane).'91 Cutlass Supreme sedan - 3.1 Intercooled Turbo / Getrag HM-282 5-speed - 13psi / lightly modded
'98 Regal GS - 3800 Series II Supercharged/HM-4T65E-HD - 180* T-stat, otherwise stock
GM W-body Forums
Comment
-
Ho.Ho.Ho. $1.71 at all the mini marts here but $1.68 at Krogers(with the card). I swear gas around here hardly ever went to 1.50 or 1.60 but strait to 1.99. I worked at a gas station for two years during college in the mid 80s and up until that point(85-86) gas NEVER raised or lowered more than 2 cents per day. Now it seems common to raise 20 cents a day but never goes down more than 2-3 cents a day. Something wrong here??2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)
Comment
-
Last time I filled up, I think it was $1.99 for cheap stuff... 'course I haven't filled up in a couple weeks, haven't even driven in over a week except one trip to the grocery store.
I've got 200 miles to cover tomorrow tho. Good thing gas is now cheap.60v6's original Jon M.
Comment
-
wow I was just thinking about this thread a couple of days ago. I now have moved down to 89 and am paying 2.21 gallon. which means gas prices have dropped 6 cents since my last post, and that still sucksI wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive
Comment
-
holy ressurected thread batman... i think i paid 1.85 for a gallon in STL last weekend.. however my car is using more oil than gas right now it seems (damn oil pressure sensor has a leak.. and i dont have any tools in carbondale to tighten 'er up
)
3.4L camaro some goodies
Comment
-
I'm still on the same tank of gas in the 92 that has been in there for the past 2 months :P Then again, I haven't been in the driver seat for the past 2 months either
I don't even have the slightest clue what the gas prices are right now, lmao.
-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
Originally posted by Jay LenoTires are cheap clutches...
Comment

Comment