Gas prices.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheProfessor
    • Oct 2003
    • 869

    #76
    whoa 87 is 1.65 here in mid michigan right now ive been filling up every couple of days hehe
    I Like V660s
    Does Chevy make beer
    ~Jayme~

    Comment

    • 93Oldsdroptop
      • Oct 2003
      • 167

      #77
      Douglassville, PA: 1.63/gal for regular

      '93 Cutlass Ragtop LQ-1 -- Semi-retired over winters
      '06 Dodge Magnum SXT 3.5L -- My Daily Driver

      Comment

      • vsop4me3.1
        • Oct 2003
        • 482

        #78
        dude it's at 1.99 for 87 now and I think 91 was 2.18. I can't remember the last time it was less then 2 buck a gallon
        I wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive

        Comment

        • RidgeRunner
          • Oct 2003
          • 971

          #79
          Horry schritt! I found cheap gas today... Business 40 and Linville Road near Winston-Salem, one gas station was $1.68 a gallon for cheap shizzle. About a buck eighty for premium.
          60v6's original Jon M.

          Comment

          • bud36light
            • Nov 2003
            • 517

            #80
            buck sixty three saturday night in Kentucky
            2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)

            Comment

            • TheDirtyBen
              • Mar 2004
              • 130

              #81
              ick! i'm goin thru tons of gas right now! however, my tranny isn't interested in using O/D right now. so, i'm doin about 60 MPH @ 3000 RPM
              1994 Oldsmobile Achieva (2002 3100 SFI)
              Homemade ram-effect CAI
              K&N cylinder filter
              Poorboy Lowering Kit
              Front STB

              Comment

              • Rhedalert
                Dr. Feelgood
                • Oct 2003
                • 1574

                #82
                Found $1.87 yesterday. Yet some other gas stations are charging $1.99-2.09 for 87. HAHA no.
                Brian

                '95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
                3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
                Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
                2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
                TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

                '08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

                Comment

                • 93Oldsdroptop
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 167

                  #83
                  Huge variance in prices within 50 miles. Where I live in PA (Berks County) gas today is $1.62/gal. However, I drive 50 miles to work in Bucks County and gas there is $1.92/gal. Both for 87 octane.

                  Pretty weird!

                  '93 Cutlass Ragtop LQ-1 -- Semi-retired over winters
                  '06 Dodge Magnum SXT 3.5L -- My Daily Driver

                  Comment

                  • Kyles93Z34
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 347

                    #84
                    theres a couple of retarted gas stations here in Alabama. They're selling 87 & 91 octane gas for the same price. $1.70.
                    1992 Lumina Z34
                    5 Speed
                    Autozone civic intake
                    Ultra White lights
                    FFP Dogbone mount
                    125k miles
                    2.5 inch Magnaflow catback from Magnaflow cat
                    60degreeV6.com Custom Chip

                    Comment

                    • TheProfessor
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 869

                      #85
                      last week it was 1.65 at one gas station in town here
                      and another one like 100 yards away haad it for 1.79
                      i was like wtf
                      I Like V660s
                      Does Chevy make beer
                      ~Jayme~

                      Comment

                      Working...