Goddamn.. I have 30 cents in my paypal account right now, and i don't get paid until next week
W-body bored?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
I have no idea as to what everyone else posted. But I have excess money in my paypal account that was burning a hole in my online bank account!Originally posted by davisnot a contest guys......just hope it comes back again1992 Miata B Package
1995 Regal 3100
1996 Firebird LT1 T56
Comment
-
We're up to $124, so it's a done deal! You guys really wanted the forum back intact and have spoken with your PayPal accounts. I really appreciate it! I've already opened an Urgent help ticket with my hosting company (Dixiesys) to reinstate the site. Once they do that, I'll be moving it to the new provider (Hostrocket). Then that should be the end of bandwidth troubles, and hopefully the end of server troubles (as I've had technical problems with Dixie before, they pretty much suck).
Thanks guys!Shawn
Comment
-
you should have said I referred you to host rocket. Its what we are one.
Amazingly, the dns worked in a couple hours so I setup the site. You guys can check it out if you want, and help use get going. I need to add topics to put articles but I think you can use the submit news button to submit the article and I can add the topic for it later.
Glad you got the funds for the database shawn! Thats much better than losing it all
Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Comment
-
You did, but I think Luke referred me to it first even before bandwidth was a serious concern.Originally posted by sappyse107you should have said I referred you to host rocket. Its what we are one.
Someone referred me to Bluehost today, it seems even better, but I've already got Hostrocket paid for.Shawn
Comment
-
Holy shit, guys! You didn't even give me a chance to contribute!
But I really look forward to seeing W-Body.com forums up and running! That's been my habitual click on my FireFox toolbar since late '03, and I just now got to 1000 posts! I've solved so many problems and gained so much knoweledge from older posts on that forum, it's a valuable resource I'd hate to lose.
Plus the Hotties thread is regularly updated
:joke:
1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - 3100/3400 hybrid
Comment
-
Way to go GUYS... We did it... !!!My only hope is Shawn will hit it like a runaway train!!!! ... LOL You're doing great so far... And I'll stress.. Just becuase we hit the amount needed to save the data,, Don't stop contributions NOW!!!! You guys who wanted to contribute DO SO!!!!!!! It'll help Shawn in the long run to paid for hosting down the road!!!! Contribute away!!!! Com'on guy's W-Body.com is a great source for infomation and expertise!! Even $1 helps if you all PITCH IN. Ben, how about making this post a sticky with Shawn's Paypal link at the top ?Dave
GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

Comment
-
damn so i goto bed around 11pm and i get back here by 6am and its already paid for. holy shit! I get paid today and i'll see what i can scrounge up.-Chris
1992 Chevrolet Lumina Z34 3.4L TDC Getrag 284
1990 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix 3.1L v6 Hydramatic 4T60
1997 Pontiac Bonneville SSE 3.8L v6, Hydramatic 4T60E
1987 Chevrolet Camaro 5.0L v8, Hydramatic 700R4
Comment


Comment