ok imma try to save up to some work on my 3100.. my plan is get some 3400 heads done(p&p, surfaced, 5angle valve job, possibly bigger valves, stiffer springs) on average about how much would this type of work run me.... besides this im planning on throwing on the s&s headers for the 3400, and 3400 intake manifolds, also around how much to p&p them and open up the ports? thanks for your help
How Much Do I Spend?
Collapse
X
-
How Much Do I Spend?
sigpic
97 cutlass supreme
3100 sfi
cai
ud pulley
pu dogbones
#14 rapidfires
magnacore wiresTags: None
-
http://60degreev6.com/store/index.ph...d&productId=54
That should give you an idea on heads. I don't have larger valves on there but I can do that if you want for the application. I have to come up with pricing.
I will be creating some true "stages" soon to put together what will be a solid guideline per application type.
Ported manifolds are on the store as well.Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
-
well i was looking at that 3500 kit you have in the store with the 3400 upper intake, would i need anything else thats not included with the kit? adapters for egr, fpr , any thing like that?sigpic
97 cutlass supreme
3100 sfi
cai
ud pulley
pu dogbones
#14 rapidfires
magnacore wires
Comment
-
You can use a 2000+ EGR and no adapt anything. Everything else is included minus sensors. Only problem is your 3100 bore is too small to run 3500 heads.Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Comment

Comment