Scorpion Roller Rockers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SappySE107
    replied
    Well they haven't made anything yet but their design passed the computer analysis for stress. Thats the last I knew.

    Leave a comment:


  • asylummotorsports
    replied
    OK Ben this is getting ridiculous!

    If there is news or info just spill it,

    Or get someone to.

    I'm not the only one sitting here with cash in hand waiting for ANYTHING on this.

    Thank You!

    Leave a comment:


  • asylummotorsports
    replied
    Earth to John. Earth calling John. John can you hear us?

    Come on Ben. John died, nice funeral, everybody cried.

    TELL US!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SappySE107
    started a topic Scorpion Roller Rockers

    Scorpion Roller Rockers

    Since it has taken a while, and the last thread was junked, lets try this again. I know what I was updated with yesterday, and its promising to say the least but I will let John handle the updates from now on.
Working...