My Complaint to RSM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Complaint to RSM!

This is an email that I sent tonight to RSM. I want to see if they would reply. This should be fun.

Hi. I purchased 01 Grand prix 3100 ported Upper and lower intake manifolds about 1 year ago. Now I just got around to getting them out of the box. And To be honest they look like crap. So I sent the manifolds to an expert of this 60 degree motor at 60degreev6.com. They were sent to the owner BEN(sappyse107).

The manifolds came to me DIRTY. The Throttle body opening wasn't even EVEN. And the Porting is TERRIBLE. I want you to look at this link. http://www.60degreev6.com/index.php?...ewtopic&t=7065
    Ben documented how crappy of a job you guys did on my intakes.

This shows your clean manifolds.

And to make things worst it took me 6 months to get them from you. I had ordered them last year via phone and gave my credit card. I called 2 months later and you said there had been no order. So I reorder them. I had to call 3 times 1 week just to make sure everything went through. And I ended up getting them 4 months later. The nice man on the phone even said he was going to give me some rsm decals for no charge for the inconvenience. Never got them. I didn't want to be rude to the man; but who and the hell would support a crappy company like RSM. The only product you guys made that I like is the strut tower bars. Everything else is crap.

I at least expect a reply. Even though 50% of my emails get deleted and with no replies. I also expect a full refund including shipping and the core charge since I didn't send you my core. I want to return those manifolds to you. With no exchange for another set.

Try to have a nice day
    Corey McGleno
    phone # here(took it out for the post)
    Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
    02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
    www.blackbombshell95.com

RE: My Complaint to RSM!

good luck, not gonna get anything out of them.

Comment

definitly not going to get anything out of them with the kind of attitude you have in the email there... Crappy or not, thats not how you go about getting things...
      26+6=1

Comment

They don't do refunds. I tried being nice when they took months to send me the bushing kit that I needed ASAP. Didn't need them by the time they sent them and they didnt fit. I wanted a refund because they didnt work and because of the time frame, but they refused.

They don't like me or this site because I have pointed out how much they suck. Attitude will not play a factor in getting a refund, its simply not going to happen. BTW, there were shavings all over the bore for the bolt holes in every one of the bushings I recieved from them. They don't clean anything.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

They dont no the difference between a 95 and 96 dohc plenum. As for the strut brace it looks real weak.

96 Z34 3.4 SC DOHC Getrag, 284 5sd manual transmission, stage 3spec clutch, 97 engine, 97 pcm, S3 intercooler 1 of 1 Roots SC LQ1 in the world 8.5 psi.

Comment

so i take it RSM and Mantapart are in the same bed. i ordered some bushings from mantapart once, they didnt fit. in fact, one got about halfway in, then stopped, no in, or out, so its half installed, the other bushing i took to a shop and they took a few thousandths off and it fit perfect. to bad i cant get the other out without burning it out.
            If you aren't friends with a liar, you aren't friends with anyone.

Comment

Mantapart never sent me my core charge on a 3.1 TB back in the day. Took months to get that as well. I put them in the same category.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

RSM, Mantapart and J-Body performance are all in the same BED LOL. They all suck balls and no one should buy from them. Maybe they are all the same loser operating out of his mom and dads garage?

They all have the same problem. Inferior parts, very inflated prices, outrageous claims, lies, slow shipping and poor customer service.
                1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
                1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
                Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

I work out of the garage now
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by sappyse107
                    I work out of the garage now
                    me too, but we aren't losers!

Comment

I am sorry for this but I am not sure what happened. Also given our history with Ben I cannot be assured of his objectivity. I wish you contacted me before you took this any further as at this point you really don't leave me much of an alternative.

Sincerely

Zsolt Szabo
                      VP of Marketing
                      RSM Racing Inc
                      02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                      www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

Its called TRUST.

Also Someone should link this page to grandamgt. I never chat there.
                        02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                        www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

Of course they don't like me. So they question my objectivity? Too bad I cleaned their parts for you but I still have those pictures and I still have pictures of the bushings they sent me and the debris on them.

I have measurements of their port work, perhaps I should just post up all of that as well. Sadly for them, id much rather finish up my flowbench this week (cross your fingers) and see just how well these suckers flow. Too bad my bench doesn't flow high enough to test them without the heads, but I would have no problem sending these out to be flowed vs stock to PROVE they don't flow 25% more than stock. I think lying to customers is illegal...maybe im wrong?

What are they gonna do, threaten to have this site shut down again for voicing what I feel is a great injustice to our community and every other platform and community they advertise and sell parts for.
                          Ben
                          60DegreeV6.com
                          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Mantapart works out of a barn in Ohio.
                            26+6=1

Comment

Hey! You got something against barns?
                              I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X